z31.com | Repairs
Various repair procedures and information can be found here. Service manuals
are very handy and you should have one. Some factory service manuals
can be found at carfiche.com.
Haynes manuals can be found on amazon.com, but they are not as good
as the Nissan FSM.
- Brake lights always on?
- Cruise control flaky?
- Overheating problems?
- Air flow meter
- Front suspension dissassembly
- Rear suspension dissassembly
- Throttle position sensor
- Fuel pressure regulator
- Adjustable suspensions
- How to convert a Maxima engine to a Z engine
- Engine dissassembly
- Timing belt
- Cyclinder Head Temperature Sensor
- Steering rack
- Digital Dash
- Injector leaks
- Power window repair
- Digital climate control diagnosis
- The little fan by the rear view mirror
- Tuning your 300ZX after repairs
- Color combinations
- Polishing aluminum(wheels, "3000" plate on engine, etc).
- Fixing your sagging headliner
- Engine bottom end
- Front suspension
- Rear suspension
- Rear hub assembly
© z31.com 1994-2010. All rights reserved.